Call For Papers
ICCSAI invites Technical Papers
in the domains of:
- Cognitive Science
- Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
- Brain Function Analysis
- Foundations, algorithms, models and theory of data mining
- Machine learning and statistical methods for data mining
- Data mining systems and platforms, their efficiency, scalability and privacy
- Data mining in modeling, visualization, personalization and recommendation
- Neural Networks
- Restricted Boltzmann Machine
- Deep Belief Network
- Fuzzy Logic
- Rough Sets
- Evolutionary Algorithms (EA)
- Genetic Algorithms (GA)
- Medical Image Analysis
- Swarm Intelligence
- Artificial Immune Systems And Support Vector Machines
And any other domain related to the objective of the conference.
The papers should neither be published previously nor currently under review by any other conference or journal. The papers should contain the relevant technical support, experimental proof and cross validation by the available literature or any other experiment and tools. The papers can be based on Hypothesis, Novel innovation, case study or a focus on an aspect.
The selected Papers would be shortlisted for the presentation on the day of conference. Decision on the papers will be intimated through e mail along with the guidelines and last dates for the submission of the camera ready manuscript.
Each paper will be peer-reviewed by two experts in the field for originality, significance, clarity, impact, and soundness.
All the accepted Papers will be published by
Papers can be submitted by using Log in to EasyChair for ICCSAI-2018
Paper Format/Template will be provided after completion of review for submission of final camera ready papers